Residents will be supported by a dedicated Wellbeing Team based at Kleo Friend Apartments who are there to help people feel settled, supported and safe.
Our team consists of compassionate care and housing professionals who will help residents to maintain independence in their own home based at Kleo Friend Apartments.
With strong links to the local community and health and social care practitioners, our team are able to connect our residents to services available in the community.
The team can provide unplanned care in a crisis as well as be on hand to help with day to day activities.
- Registered Manager
- On-site care team available 24 hours a day
- Extra Care Services Coordinator
Health Care Support
- Support to set up your new home
- Emergency response and support and reactive care
- Local healthcare registration (GP surgery, dentist etc)
- Medication ordering and collection
- Family liaison
- Signposting to specialist services
- Sourcing dementia friendly technology
- Assistance with paying and monitoring of rent
- Support managing utilities
- Arranging social activities and events
- Managing health and safety
- The Wellbeing Service is available to all residents of Ryde Village at an estimated cost of £50 per person/per week.
- This cost may be covered by adult social care funding if the resident meets the Isle of Wight Council’s eligibility criteria.